Wednesday, December 29, 2010

❀Last Christmas 2010

It's Christmas !! Hooray hooray !!
[What ?It have already over ?]
Oh ,yup .I know it have over already and I am late ,because I am just back from KL last 2 day .


Yay ,I have celebrated my Christmas at KL with my family and now I am going to share to you what I get from there .There is just a little short update .

So ,just let the photos tells .You know I am so lazy to blog about it .

While walking to shopping mall .


You can see Starbuck everywhere .

 Yay ,my lunch .
Remember the ads always on TV ?
Subway eat fresh .Lmao



There was full of people in the shopping mall .



Christmas night .
See !There was traffic jam and also people crowded .

My new year clothes ,bought from there .

Last thing ,guess what is this .

It is also a necklace .Bought from Cotton On .
Like it like it .=]



Didn't take much photo ,cause keep to shop and already forgot to take photo .



Between ,I have bought a tank from JIPABAN .It's CHEAP !!

It only cost RM5 !!


That's all for today .
Goodbye .

3 comments: